• Create, manage and implement a comprehensive strategy in line with our business needs,
maximising online capability, profitability and consistency
• Sourcing of competitive American products for Chinese online market
• Responsible for export related tasks including logistic, custom clearance, and product
• Developing successful online launching campaigns using company’s market leading e-business
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• 3+ years working experience, including merchandise, sales, retail or e-business related field.
• Highly adaptable to constant market changing environment.
• Strong market knowledge and sensitivity for American products.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Solid management skill, be able to lead and train new members of the team
• Proven experience and knowledge in sales & marketing, business development, project
management, investment and office management.
• Possess commercial awareness and demonstrate business acumen
• Possess rich resource in Australian market and strong knowledge of the local business for
wine, health care, nutritional food, cosmetic beauty, maternal and infant products.
• Wide and strong relationship with local government units, familiar with cross-border business
process and policy
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Quick learner, self-motivated, strong resistance to compression
• Proficiency in written/oral English (Chinese is a plus)
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.